First Time Investor's Quick Links:
Powerball - Kitco Pool Account - Coca Cola -
Precious Metals - Kmart - Kodak - Sears -
Turner Broadcasting - Walmart

Saturday, September 13, 2008

KITCO & My Experiences with Gold and other Precious Metals

It is said that metals are a hedge against inflation, so who knows how high the values of gold and other precious metals may become?

Here are my experiences with the volatile market of gold and other precious metals.

  • Read my post Go for the Gold to see how I got interested in the metals market about twenty years ago.
  • Read Selling Precious Metals to learn of my initial experiences in capitalizing on the increasing values of gold, platinum and silver by selling to a great precious metals supplier, KITCO.
  • Read Kitco's Pool Account to learn how I benefited from one of their valuable services: pooling resources to make buying and selling more efficient, which in turn keeps costs down and maximizes profits.

All in all, there are profits to be made in the metals market. If you are not investing in precious metals, what are you waiting for?



Note: I am neither a Kitco salesperson nor are otherwise affiliated with Kitco.com. I do, however, want to share my experiences with Kitco Minerals and Metals Inc, as I feel first time investors deserve first hand knowledge of good value in the metals market.

.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home